An OverClocked Christmas Vol. 11 (read first post)

The Coop

We've made some progress, Dyne. Most of the conversations have been via PM :-)

I'm putting this here since not everyone seems to be checking their PMs. Anyone and everyone involved who hasn't handed in a remix, or let me know about a major hardware issue that's stopped their progress, get in touch with me ASAP. I need to know who's still on-board and who's dropped out. I haven't heard from some of you in quite a while, and since we're down to less than three weeks before the deadline, it's time for me to start cracking the whip a bit. I'll be deciding the album song order and typing in everything for the album's back cover on the evening of Dec. 20 so that I can get the album to Dyne during the very early hours of Dec. 21. That means I will NOT extend the deadline and hold things up. So for those who want to still be a part of this, now's the time to get those musical juices going because you're quickly running out of time.

Don't let the children and child-at-hearts of OCR down! I hear they can be pretty ruthless when the moderator's aren't looking 8O

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 1:42 AM, timaeus222 said:

I didn't realize it before, but what I've been working on actually works out pretty well for OCCv11. I'll send mine in now!

Got it. Thanks for the submission!

7 hours ago, Cyril the Wolf said:

I've got something mostly done - just need to clean it up a bit 

Cool, another "out of the blue" entry :-D

• 2 weeks later...

My stupid synth is making stupid noises at stupid times. Modal bank madness. I'm not using that one again before I've messed around with it and understand it better, and can solve problems like this.

I've been bouncing release candidates for most of the day already, and listening for glitches. The danger with that is that as soon as I find a version without glitches, I find something I want to edit in the mix. That's happened a few times already.

On 11/25/2017 at 6:01 PM, Dyne said:

Hey everybody, let's make The Coop's day and send him some lovin'. And by lovin', I mean some Christmas-y Jams. Or, at least, ya know, drop a line.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna make you cry, because I want you~~~ (er, directed at The Coop, but could apply to you too Dyne hardy har har)