Mega Man 7, and two more...

Absolute Zero

Alright, so I know Doom 64 wasn't that great of a game. But the ending music, in my opinion, kicked ass. I just wonder what else somebody could do with it.

For Endless Fight from Mega Man Zero (the ending where where he faces hordes of Pantheon drones) would be a great ReMix, I think.

But most of all, the number one song that I would kill to see ReMixed. A rock ReMix for the ending theme of Mega Man 7. The one where he's walking away from Skull Castle as it explodes, and looking pissed off in some screens. If somebody did a rock/metal ReMix of this in the style of Ailsean's Metaltroid or the The Doomsday from Project Chaos theme, I'd worship them forever and ever, amen.

It's my favorite game music -ever.- Even more my favorite than the Castlevania 4 version of Bloody Tears. I love it even more than the Mega Man 3 Title Screen music.

...Hell, I love it more than the text screen music from Doom, and that's really saying something.

I hadn't even seen that one. Thanks, Kureejii! Think anybody'll take the Mega Man 7 request?

EDIT: That ReMix you gave me was awesome, Kureejii. Thanks. And DarkeSword, that was seriously some of the best stuff, ever.

Tolja it was a nice one. :wink:

I'd like to think that someone will give the MM7 soundtrack some lovin' sooner or later. Shademan is win.