Vocals needed for two original songs

Uberwulf X

Hello there, I'm looking for as many vocalists I can get, male or female, for a couple of songs.

First is a hymn-like song. For this I request multiple voices, but I only need only one stanza, as follows:

When Esteria calls // She, the angel, Falls
Shattered Heaven waits for you to // Rise and control your fate
Surrounded by broken dreams? // Lift your voice and sing:
"Please watch over me, // Daraku Tenshi."

https://www.dropbox.com/s/soeabiufk0zia03/[R]Evolution (Shattered) 2011.mp3?dl=0
Harmony for final stanza

Second is a phrase, the vocal hook for a song. This is to be sung by a single female.

Can you still smile through the storm and rain
Trials and the pain of losing everything again
My friend, may your tears fall through the broken skies

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxf065gvz4o94b6/Twilight Tempest.mp3?dl=0

As you can hear, I don't do well singing that phrase for a number of reasons. Besides, it would just sound better coming from a female.

I'll provide the melody played with a piano or another instrument, as well as my own voice as needed; sheet music can be created upon request. The first song comes with a text file with the lyrics and phonetics, and I'm always around to give instructions and edits. As the tracks are likely to be part of an album, I can pay you if you wish for compensation-- the first will for sure, but I'm not sure about the second. Reply here or DM me, can't wait to work with some people in the community.

Thanks for checking out this post!