• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Legion Kreinak

Legion Kreinak

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:25 AM

I would love to hear this song remixed in some way. It's awesome as it is, and I could only imagine it'd be better in the hands of a talented remixer.

I can mail the song or host it on a site if anyone needs to download it and is willing to give it a shot.

#2 Legion Kreinak

Legion Kreinak

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:48 AM

No?

#3 DarkCecil13

DarkCecil13

Phoenix Wright (+1100)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • LocationO'Fallon IL / Edwardsville IL

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:37 AM

Atelier Iris is one of my favorite games for PS2. Not just cause of it's extremely sexy hand-drawn graphics and retro-style RPG gameplay, but the music is *absolutely* phenomenal. HIGHLY RECOMMEND a purchase of the soundtrack. I second the motion for Atelier Iris ReMixes :)

Oh yeah, Legion Kreinak, have you heard the Atelier Iris Arranged Tracks Deceitful Wings soundtrack? There is an arrangement of Horned Enigma on there. Once again, a highly recommended soundtrack.

#4 Legion Kreinak

Legion Kreinak

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:50 AM

Atelier Iris is one of my favorite games for PS2. Not just cause of it's extremely sexy hand-drawn graphics and retro-style RPG gameplay, but the music is *absolutely* phenomenal. HIGHLY RECOMMEND a purchase of the soundtrack. I second the motion for Atelier Iris ReMixes :)

Oh yeah, Legion Kreinak, have you heard the Atelier Iris Arranged Tracks Deceitful Wings soundtrack? There is an arrangement of Horned Enigma on there. Once again, a highly recommended soundtrack.

Yeah, I have the soundtrack. I love Deceitful Wings as well.

I guess no one remixed this stuff yet, huh? I better get going with my mixing practice so I can get it done. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums