Native Access with Kontakt 5???

So, I know how it all works and stuff but when I go to Kontakt 5 in my DAW and hit the "Add Library" button to add files to it, a prompt tells me I need to download Native Access, which would be great if I didn't already have Native Access. Kontakt's Factory package thing and Super Audio Cart works just fine and I added them with Native Access. I've tried a few things to make it work, but I just can't figure it out. And the files I'm trying to add are from Impact Soundworks, and are compatible with Kontakt. I'm thinking perhaps it's looking for Native Access in a certain directory and maybe I moved it? But it never worked to begin with so I dunno what the issue is. :( 

51 minutes ago, Ridiculously Garrett said:

So, I know how it all works and stuff but when I go to Kontakt 5 in my DAW and hit the "Add Library" button to add files to it, a prompt tells me I need to download Native Access, which would be great if I didn't already have Native Access. Kontakt's Factory package thing and Super Audio Cart works just fine and I added them with Native Access. I've tried a few things to make it work, but I just can't figure it out. And the files I'm trying to add are from Impact Soundworks, and are compatible with Kontakt. I'm thinking perhaps it's looking for Native Access in a certain directory and maybe I moved it? But it never worked to begin with so I dunno what the issue is. :( 

Well, NI support forums PROBABLY gonna be more help... @zircon very busy these days... I'd be tempted to recommend reinstalling Native Access and seeing if that addresses the problem.

What lib are you trying to add? Are you sure it's a library? MANY folks get confused on the difference between libraries (encrypted, protected, install via Native Access) and regular old NKI "libraries" that don't have a special process...

I am trying to load regular NKI stuff (like MegaBrass) but wouldn't I still need to run that through my DAW with Kontakt? Because the issue is that Kontakt won't let me add files because it doesn't see Native Access. Maybe it's an issue with my DAW. I honestly don't know. It doesn't seem to be an issue between being a regular NKI or library because either way it won't even let me browse for files.