Mega Man 4 Remix Project *RECRUITING*

Dafydd

This post still needs some more cleanup.

Welcome to the

Mega Man 4

Remix Project

Guidelines and info:

• Several source tunes may be combined in one mix.
  • Include one or several of the jingles if you can.
  • Make a remix of only jingles if you want.
  • You may claim songs that are already taken, even finished ones.
  • There are no deadlines. Yet.
  • There are no genre restrictions.
  • Ask for collabs!

Want to join? Audition by posting a link to your wip of the track you want to remix either directly in this thread or in a PM and I will decide if you're good enough.

Once you're on the project, I will send you login instructions for the project's secret FTP on a secret url with a secret login and secret password where we will secretly store both the wips and the finished mixes, in secret. Don't spread the secret login and secret password or the secret url to people outside the project, not even in secret.

Cerrax used to run an ftp for us, but now he's ignoring me, so I don't have access to the old wips anymore, nor the old finished mixes.

Feel free to contact me (MSN: dafydd at live dot se) if you need any help with feedback on your wip. If you feel you need more feedback, contact other people within the project. Wips may be discussed openly here in this thread, but no links to the wips may be posted - refer to the ftp.

The NSF soundtrack can be downloaded from here: chipamp_icon.png. The numbers below are the same in the NSF.

>>> MAIN SOUNDTRACK <<<

#11 Intro part 1 << LuketheXjesse

#68 Intro part 2 << LuketheXjesse

#19 Title Screen << LuketheXjesse

#17 Stage Select << Rozovian

#01 BrightMan << Vurez *done*

#02 ToadMan <<

#03 RingMan * << Dj Mokram

#04 DrillMan << jmr *done*

#06 DiveMan << Toma

#08 DustMan << Sora *done*

#05 PharaohMan << Vurez *done*

#07 SkullMan << Dafydd

#18 Boss <<

#09 Dr Cossack Stage 1-2 << Willrock

#22 Dr Cossack Stage 3-4 << Willrock

#10 Dr Wiley Stage 1-2 << LuketheXjesse

#23 Dr Wiley Stage 3-4

#70 Final Boss << Reforged

#12 Ending <<

#20 Credits ** <<

* I personally don't care for this one. It's more or less CutMan's theme with a boring verse. If you want it, take it, but I will consider the project finished with or without it.

** I personally don't care for this one. It's the intro theme from Mega Man 2, only less cool. If you want it, take it, but I will consider the project finished with or without it.

>>> JINGLES SECTION <<<

#13 Stage Clear

#15 Game Over

#16 Stage Selected

#59 Game Clear jingle ?

#64 Protoman Wistle Jingle << Dafydd

#71 Game Cleared Fanfare

#14 Password/Continue

#21 Get new Weapon

Banners (plus the one in my sig):

mm4p.gifmm4wip.gif

Random pimp image:

megaman4altcover02bcy.png

A while back, I mentioned I had to drop the boss music as I was getting very busy with a huge personal project that needed to get done and I didn't have time to do it.

The PharaohMan theme, on the other hand, is the track I wanted to do from the very beginning of the project (even before that too). I'd be willing to move the other things on my schedule around for this track.

Just stopping by to say that I haven't forgotten about my track. I've just been completely bogged down with school, and I will continue to be until about the middle of December (due to damn final exams). However, I plan on finishing the remix when I'm home for Christmas break. I've already got a few changes in mind, and Random Hero has a few ideas that I'd like to incorporate as well.

I will try to record some live guitars then for this one... Its sure to be bluesy as hell.. But, i dunno if you knew, but i have never had any live guitars in any of my previous stuff except for home recordings... so, what youve heard so far is pure synthwork (with guitar samples in some cases)...

Well, you recently told me you play the guitar, so I'm expecting you to :) Doesn't really matter if it's synthwork if it's good.

Okay. I'm not a ReMixer, but if there's any other way I can help with this project (I doubt it, but I want to offer), I'd like to. I've been a huge fan of Mega Man since I was four, and I've been waiting for OCR to host a project.

We'll need someone who can set up a nice website for the project eventually, and also, cover art and the likes. Maybe you could help with something like that? By the looks of it, we'll also need someone who can suggest people we should try to recruit - I don't have time, and am open to suggestions.

Okay. I'm not a ReMixer, but if there's any other way I can help with this project (I doubt it, but I want to offer), I'd like to. I've been a huge fan of Mega Man since I was four, and I've been waiting for OCR to host a project.

Absolute Zero wrote that line, not GaMeBoX.

I'd be interested in taking on either Dive Man or Toad Man . I'll play around with them a little and figure out which it will be (or maybe decide to try mixing them together...)

Yeah I'm kinda new around here but I have a pretty far-along WIP for Bowser on the Crescendo to Chaos thread, for a sample of quality.

http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~adam-leeper/mp3/BowserWIP3.mp3

Are we looking more for rock or techno on this project?