Mega Man 4 Remix Project *RECRUITING*

Dafydd

• 3 weeks later...
Mega Man 4 *ON ICE*
It is NOT on ice :-x

Really? If this project is starting up again, I'd like to fix up / re-do my collab with Random Hero (Drill Man) before calling it done. It was alright back when I first declared it 'finished', but my standards have gone up a fair bit since, and I'm not really satisfied with it as it is.

Ryan spontaneously started changing up that remix not long ago anyway; he's sort of taken it in a whole new direction. Not sure how much progress (if any) he's made, though.

Someone else said they'd be making a website for the project, I'll try to get a hold of him and see if he's still up for it, and whether he's doing art or not, but I would really like to have you!
I've still got all the stuff from back when I was working on the web page for this project. Last time I looked at it though, I thought it was a bit amateurish so I'm not sure if I want to continue with it. It would probably be a good idea to find someone with some actual web design experience. I definitely wouldn't mind helping out with design process, though.

As awesome as a Mega Man 4 Album will be (assuming this one is finished), I'd more love to see one of 6 or of X. Those are my favorite Mega Man soundtracks. But I'm glad you're doing 4 over 2, as most people would choose 2.

This project was started because there were so few mixes of Mega Man 4 on the site. Mega Man 2 has plenty already. I too would like to see a project for Mega Man 6 or Mega Man X, or any other Mega Man game for that matter.

I think our friend Kyle was innocently suggesting being in favor of a MMX remix project.

...wait! Does that mean there has never been such a project going on at OCR? :shock:

Being in favor? You could say that.

As for an MMX album: Protricity attempted one back in the early days (2003-ish, I believe), but it fell apart due to DRAMARAMA. A shame really, because it was lookin' good.