Requests for underrated Genesis games

roguetrip99

I dunno where anyone can find the original tracks to these but if you can there are alot of levels that should be remixed:

Radical Rex:

- All levels, pretty much

Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel

- Beach

- Rapids/Jetpack level

- Mountain Tunnels

- Factory Act 1

- Final Boss (Ektor)

Taz Escapes from Mars:

- Mars

- Mars boss

- Moleworld (act 1 and 2)

- Planet X (all parts)

- Haunted Castle (act 1 and 2)

- Marvin's House (act 1 and 2)

If anyone can remix these, let me know

I dunno where anyone can find the original tracks to these but if you can there are alot of levels that should be remixed:

(list)

If anyone can remix these, let me know

You see, it's hard for people to remix a song if you don't post a link to the OST.

Not your fault, I gave a look on zophar's domain but it seems that there are no GYMs available for those tracks.

My suggestion is to go to http://www.vgmusic.com/ and look for some MIDI files, and then post them here as a reference. No one else can do this, since you're the one who knows the tracks you want to be remixed.

Then, good luck on getting those remixes done :)

Maybe because gyms are extremly obsolete and have thus been replaced with a much more complete vgm archive
How can people use the files hosted on that EXTREMELY LOW QUALITY archive is still a mistery to me. I know about its existence, but I ignore it by purpose.

Is there something you don't like about the archive?

The answer to that is simple anyways... once a file is downloaded, you don't have to go back to the site. 8)

Unless if there is something you don't like about the vgz format itself, if that is what you meant.

Unless if there is something you don't like about the vgz format itself' date=' if that is what you meant.[/quote']Oh no, the vgz format is great. I've been part of the SMSPower community from even before I joined OCR, and I've seen Maxim developing this format since the beginning.

It is the best format currently available, FOR MASTER SYSTEM AND GAME GEAR MUSIC RIPS.

I just dislike that archive, but hey, this isn't the goal of this thread, and there is no real point for me to express my personal opinion. So let's stop here.

• 2 weeks later...