Ambient Breaks/Illbient WIP

Skrypnyk

Nice nice. I really like how the IDM drums just fit the song - there isn't a whole "AND NOW SPASTIC CRAZY DRUMS" bit, its just "hey, this is all filtery changy! neato!" and I think thats cool. The song meanders somewhat without really reaching a climax, but since its somewhat ambient thats all good, assuming you were shooting for that.

I can't really think of much else to say - good job!

this is very cool, sort of boards of canada-y. the only thing i had a problem with was the claps around the idm part. but other than that, good job

Yayz BoC ^__^. I'm sure it would have been better if I used a snare at that part instead of a clap, but I don't think it would really fit in with the rest of the song. So I have to stick with the clap. Hopefully it doesn't sound too too bad.

I'm still tweaking up that part though. They're certain parts that don't really work for me.

I like it dude, the only grip I would have is in the beggining middle section where the beat suddenly stops. At least having some sense of decay or lil change in rythm right before it drops out would be good.

Besides that crap this is def some ambient goodness, keep it coming dude.

I totally agree with you. Totally totally totally. I currently got rid of that break and just continued the beat. It sounds alright, but a little change up there would be better.

Thanks a lot for the listen and comments. Really appreciated =) .