Synthpop/VGM Dance | Afilion - Validation Paradigm LP

Afilion

Hello fellow ReMixers and OCR Community!

I am pleased to announce the release of my third album Validation Paradigm. Clocking in at just over an hour (16 tracks) my third album encompasses themes of self-awareness and self-improvement while musically it is inspired by 70s and 80s synthpop/rock, VGM and EDM.

Listen/Buy Link: http://smarturl.it/validationparadigm

Summary of the album's message:

Validation should come from doing things that make the world a better place and which would in turn make you feel good about yourself and thus validated. We must always seek validation from ourselves first and then from others. This is the core principle of my third album Validation Paradigm. Because every track is devoid of lyrics each track title represents an action or a concept of Validation Paradigm’s core principle.

After validating ourselves the validation from others must come through positive actions such as giving, supporting, understanding and appreciating. Let’s all accept and support each other’s unique individual identities. Validation is not about agreeing but about understanding. That’s all someone needs to be validated.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays Everyone!