OCR03650 - Secret of Mana "Azure Your Cause"

Liontamer

This is one of my favorites on the album. The bells and 8-bit lead just really fit the mood of that source, and weaving the title theme and the game over theme into those calmer sections was a nice touch.

One question: what the heck does "Azure Your Cause" mean?? Am I missing some reference or play on words here? Explain yourself, @Rexy!

(... Just kidding about that demanding tone, you don't need to explain yourself; I am content in my ignorance.)

On 10/12/2017 at 12:54 AM, Kylok said:

One question: what the heck does "Azure Your Cause" mean?? Am I missing some reference or play on words here? Explain yourself, @Rexy!

(... Just kidding about that demanding tone, you don't need to explain yourself; I am content in my ignorance.)

Yeah, names on my arranges are usually the last thing that I come up with.  It’s a play on words - the original Japanese title of the source translates back to English as “Sky-Blue Summer”, so with Randi and his party “assuring” ther cause for the Mana Seeds, that can only open doors for something punny. ;)

"Having fun on the beach in a 90's anime montage" - well, I see that December's "Best Analogy of the Month" contest is already over. Move along, nothing to see here.

Great analogies aside, this remix is fun, bouncing, and it would be a good remix even before the Fear of the Heavens adjustment. All told, really great stuff, I enjoyed it!

• 1 month later...