I made some game soundfonts

Xouman

Hi,i want to share these soundfonts that i made :

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger (There is already one by TSSF but some instruments are missing)

Final Fantasy 9

Secret of Mana (Credits to Blitz Lunar for the original one,i just cleaned the Distorted Guitar,Flute and Fingered Bass,now they sound correctly)

Seiken Densetsu 3

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/vy8oaDHQ/file.html

Enjoy !

On 11/12/2017 at 1:48 AM, TheChargingRhino said:

I was just wondering, do you take requests?

And these are excellent! 

Tell me your requests and i will do what i could.

I tried so hard to get Soukaigi instruments,but i can't find a way to have them,got into some PS1 ripping tools but nothing...it's fun,time-consuming,annoying and positive at the same to try those tricky things,even more(like me)when knowing nothing at all about that stuff.:-)

I think if someone knows about all that,it will be VERY useful for everybody.

+ Koudelka added :

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/CRQattma/file.html

19 hours ago, Xouman said:

I tried so hard to get Soukaigi instruments,but i can't find a way to have them,got into some PS1 ripping tools but nothing...it's fun,time-consuming,annoying and positive at the same to try those tricky things,even more(like me)when knowing nothing at all about that stuff.:-)

Soukaigi in-game tracks are streamed audio files.

On 18/12/2017 at 2:26 AM, Rafael A. A. Merlo said:

Hey folks, I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff. After I saw this post I've searched the Wikipedia article about SoundFont, but even reading it I feel to not be able to grasp it yet.

So... what's a SoundFont? :P

A Soundfont is a collection of instruments samples who are stored in one file at the end for an easy use in your DAW,instead of having a lot of wav files to deal with.

• 3 months later...

Huh...I can't even do reactions with Opera anymore.  Firefox NOR Opera let me React to posts!!!  ANYWAYS, big thanks for this work dude!!  I feel guilty taking this for free, but I'm quite broke at the time being...still in between jobs.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:01 PM, Dextastic said:

There were 3 buttons marked download, nothing had a preview url, and there were window popunders covered in ads.

I browse the internet in a sandbox. Maybe the site is safe, but it made me feel gross enough to reset the sandbox afterward.

Scanned the files, they're clean.  As a caveat, Xouman PROBABLY should use Mediafire or google.drive or dropbox next time.  I agree with Dex.  The current filesharing site you're using is a bit dodgy lol.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, this is amazing work on these soundfonts! I'd love to see more like these. Is it possible you could do soundfonts of Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes? I've looked all over for them and they don't seem to exist, but I'd love to be able to work with those!

Just so you know, it seems the link to the Okamiden soundfont has expired, and I'd love to be able to download that one too. Keep up the great work!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 9:22 PM, Nase said:

i'm interested!

i redownloaded a bunch of snes sf2s recently, and i recognised that blitz didn't get the fingered bass loop right! it's really not easy without reference.

sd3 would also be much appreciated!

but your upload service does an error 403 to me. think you can host it elsewhere?

Here's all the Video Game Soundfonts that i have https://easyupload.io/2r24oz

Edited by Xouman