forget this thread ever existed

Thin Crust

You should check the front page again because there's been several mixes posted just in the last two weeks we've had like four new ones, and over the two months that you claim there's been no new remixes there have been a grand total of twelve. Most recording-industry artists don't produce that many tracks in a YEAR so I'd hardly call that "vacation."

Honestly why are you even posting a thread about this? Remixing isn't an instant process--unlike the ramen cups you can buy at 7-11 they don't just write themselves. The musicians on this site have to spend a good deal of time and effort to reinterpret tracks into something that people will want to listen to regardless of others' work and the quality of the original track itself.

Here's what really gets me though: why are you posting this in the requests forum anyway? This thread should serve as an example of how NOT to inspire people to make and submit new remixes for judging. Thin Crust, you're coming off more as a spoiled brat who is chagrined that things aren't happening because he wants them to rather than a concerned community member who is wondering what's going on in the musicians' lives.

Shame on you.

If you think we need some more new remixes I dare you to give it a go and see if you even get something done and posted to the WIP forum before two months pass (and if it gets accepted and posted to the main site after such quick work I will be genuinely impressed).