Super Mario 64 Merry Go Round WIP

General Grunt

I originally did this as a joke, but I kinda like how the arrangement went. This is mainly for a comedy sketch with a King Boo puppet I PLAN on building. Basically its just King Boo playing this song on the pipe organ, with a humorous ending.

My samples are crap, I'm well aware. I'm looking for ARRANGEMENT feedback. What could I do to make this sound more like a classical/spooky organ piece for most of it? then the humorous ending shows up as a way to throw you off. I wanted it to remain somewhat true to the original and not arrange it TOO much. But I don't want a carbon copy either.

as for quality I was thinking of collaborating with someone here who has better organ sounds/mixing skills.

Let me know what you think

...PLAY BALL!

6 hours ago, Heavyarms83 said:

I didn't comment yet, because I'm afraid I haven't got enough to say (like I don't know what I would change or something like that), but anyway, I enjoyed listening to it, it's a pretty fun song and maybe it's fine for you just to read that so I'll leave it here. ;)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Update 3, I added an intro (Ultimate Koopa/Endless Stairs) and added a new Wurlitzer organ sound I found. I'm curious if anyone here wants to collaborate on this. I'm open to all suggestions.