Duck Tales - The Moon (Psytrance Remix)

Rotten Eggplant

Maybe just a minor gripe, but in the breakdown section you did, I personally found that the supersaw lead you used brought me out of the calm atmosphere that you introduced. :( How about switching that out for a tamer lead? It would also add variation in the choice of leads, which only helps your case.

I don't have much to say otherwise, other than to second @Gario that the source usage isn't totally obvious, even though I know the source pretty well. It's in a minor key most of the time, and is also used in a segmented manner, so I would have to listen to the source side-by-side to be able to compare sometimes.

I actually like the Supersaw and the whole track sounds great on tablet speakers which usually make music I listen to feel cluttered so I'd say it's good to go!

I'd also say the liberal use of theme in this version is better now, because you still have lots of recognizable parts and also lots of new parts, a good balance of them too.

still like version 2 more though sorry XD

I think you'll be fine if you submit this, tbh. I could hear some complaints on the panel come up about some random mixing elements or another, or someone else might say the drums are a hair static, but I doubt it'll be turned away as long as a decent time stamp is sent with it (still not an easy track to parse the source from, lol).

Looking forward to it!

• 3 months later...