Album Remix for my Kickstarter Project

d.flanagan

Hello friends and music lovers!

A search of the Google has brought me here. I'm in the process of setting up my Kickstarter for my TCG. A project which has been in the works since about 2005 as a college project: Warriors of the Crystal. 

It's a loving homage to JRPGs like Final Fantasy with a job-based three party battle system to duel with others. Think if you put Final Fantasy and Magic the Gathering into a blender. (It's not THAT simple, but you get the idea.) Part of this whole thing is the lore behind the game, which includes a book and the soundtrack to the book. 

I already composed the soundtrack, which is based off classic Final Fantasy music, and I think it's pretty great. What I would like to offer my backers is something a little extra special when it comes to the music. I'd like to give them a second album, which is a remixed/arranged album of the music. That's where this great place comes to play. I would like an artist or artists to recreate the soundtrack in their own style, way, or whatever. I only have a few rules: 

• It should be recognizable as the original song via melody or whatever. 
  • No vulgar language (Tryin' to be family friendly here. A damn or a hell is fine, but let's not drop the big bombs, please.)
  • Titles are flexible, as they should be for remixes, but at least allude to the original title. 
  • Have fun and roll with it. I trust you all to do good work. (After all, that's why I'm here, right?)

My music already is a mix of orchestral, choral, rock, and whatnot. (How much I would love to hear my final boss musics played with a real guitar. I could scream with glee.) But I digress. I want this to album to be as part of the lore as the original one. 

I will be able to pay, however, the problem is this all comes out of my paycheck. I'd love to pay all what this is worth, but at the moment I need to pay rent and eat, so my budget is shoestring at best for this. Here's a few of my favorites on the original soundtrack:

Overworld ~ Our Grand Adventure

Battle: Deos Alumantai

The Corrupted Deos Temple

Final Battle II: Savage Ambitions

If you're interested, let me know. If you have questions, let me know. I'm willing to provide any more additional information I may have forgotten above, but I think I covered what I needed to. I hope you all at least enjoy the music, and have a fantastic day!