Hybrid Remix Requests

Calavera

Okay, we all remember Metal Gear May Cry and The Knights Come Marching Home Again, quite awesome remixes if I've heard any... it led me thinking to more possible remixes lie not in continually mixing the same stuff over again but mixing it together.

SO...here are some ideas for aspiring remixers. I know these probably won't get done, but if anything, I hope they INSPIRE! :)

Halo 2/Metroid Prime 2 - Either The Last Spartan or the MJOLNIR Theme Remix with Prime 2's Intro. The choral elements of both tracks are sweet, and mixing them successfully would kick ass.

Mega Man 2/Ninja Gaiden 2 - Both introduction songs. MM2 is inspirational, NG2 is evil. Can they mix? :)

F-Zero/Need For Speed III - Mute City + Snorkeling Cactus Weasels. I have mp3s of NFS3 if you need, just leave a reply and email addy.

Zelda 64/Metroid Prime - Gerudo Valley and Space Pirates (presence and attack).

I put no restriction on style or anything at all really. I just hope at least one remixer gets inspired to mix something...ANYTHING... :)