Zelda: Twilight Princess - piano song after the 3rd dungeon

RayCRP

For those that have gotten far enough into the game (I'll try not to spoil anything), there's a piano and orchestra piece after the 3rd dungeon. It's beautiful, and the game version is pretty much just two lines on piano (left/right), and a short, single-line orchestra melody.

If anyone were willing to attempt remixing it or rearranging it, there's so much more that could be done with it to bring out the emotion of that particular scene. If anyone needs the MIDI, I've taken the liberty of dictating sheet music for the song as-is (yay, 3 semesters of aural skills). Just IM me at RayCRP or shoot me an e-mail at cponte2@uiuc.edu.

No, actually, it's a piece that occurs only once in the game, and for the specific event (is that an "event" song? i'm not fluent on the terminology lol). I don't know how far you are in the game, but basically, something tragic has happened and this piece kind've evokes a genuine worry or concern for what has happened, and it also fits in with the atmosphere that the light storm creates.

The Hyrule/Overworld Theme is completely different. I would describe it as heroic, compared to the piece in question which I would describe as grave or solemn.

I've passed that section of the game, and I'm sure it was the same source tune. Just a different arrangment by Minegishi.

What I was getting at is when someone does an arrangement, it could be completely different that the original's tone. You could make some metal guitar wank out of the tune (not that I have any idea how that'd sound). Arrangements just take the source tune, and not necessarily the mood. Hence the Hyrule Field theme and the tune you requested are really the same thing in that sense.

You want the mood of the source intact, without much change. That's a cover.