Need advice on my pirate costume

Mcdougal

I'll be heading to a party tonight which has a pirate theme to it, so i threw together a semi-decent (barely) getup. The only thing i haven't quite fixed yet are the pants.

I got two choices, i can either go with a pair of worn, slightly ripped blue jeans or black and a bit too tight pants. I figured i could rip them a bit and make them look more "piraty" but i have no idea on how to do that without it looking silly. I can't really tuck them into my boots, because i'll be wearing 511 combat boots, which would make me look more like a SWAT than a pirate.

So, that's the question i guess, how do i best rip the pants to make them fit the whole pirate theme?

I'll be heading to a party tonight which has a pirate theme to it, so i threw together a semi-decent (barely) getup. The only thing i haven't quite fixed yet are the pants.

I got two choices, i can either go with a pair of worn, slightly ripped blue jeans or black and a bit too tight pants. I figured i could rip them a bit and make them look more "piraty" but i have no idea on how to do that without it looking silly. I can't really tuck them into my boots, because i'll be wearing 511 combat boots, which would make me look more like a SWAT than a pirate.

So, that's the question i guess, how do i best rip the pants to make them fit the whole pirate theme?

It doesn't really matter. This party's simply a countdown to the time a ninja shows up and beats you all senseless.