not dead or anything. really

Ailsean

So, I was noodling aound here wondering if I should post this YouTube video I made or not, since I hadn't really been hanging out here for ages. I noticed a few threads where people (pretty understandably :D ) seem to think I vanished off the face of the earth or something around 2002. I didn't. I've done over 30 game remixes, not counting the PMM/OUS stuff. I stoppoed submitting music to OCR for a whole lot of reasons that over time all either resolved themselves or became irrelevant. I've been meaning to submit some stuff here for quite a while now, but haven't because I think most of my recent work hasn't deviated enough from the source material to be OCR-appropriate. At some point I'll start sending stuff in again. I just haven't yet.

So like I said, I've done a whole bunch of stuff, which can be had at www.ailsean.net

And if you've ever wondered what I look like or just wanted to make fun of a headbanging wookie in a suit (seriously, who hasn't?), here's that video I mentioned:

Hope to see and meet lots of new folks at MAGFest 5!

• 1 year later...
I've been meaning to submit some stuff here for quite a while now, but haven't because I think most of my recent work hasn't deviated enough from the source material to be OCR-appropriate. At some point I'll start sending stuff in again. I just haven't yet.

Just bumping in the hopes that other people will go "Ailsean, YES!" and he'll send something down the line. Anyone with me?

So, I was noodling aound here wondering if I should post this YouTube video I made or not, since I hadn't really been hanging out here for ages. I noticed a few threads where people (pretty understandably :D ) seem to think I vanished off the face of the earth or something around 2002. I didn't. I've done over 30 game remixes, not counting the PMM/OUS stuff. I stoppoed submitting music to OCR for a whole lot of reasons that over time all either resolved themselves or became irrelevant. I've been meaning to submit some stuff here for quite a while now, but haven't because I think most of my recent work hasn't deviated enough from the source material to be OCR-appropriate. At some point I'll start sending stuff in again. I just haven't yet.

...doesn't explain why SOMEONE hasn't submitted to R:TS yet....a-hole.