Anyone remember Knightmare from the early 90's?

Link: Knightmare

For those of you who aren't familliar with Knightmare, it was an award winning british childrens show, in which contestants would traverse dungeons, solve puzzles and fight monsters, all with a huge helmet covering their eyes so that their companions watching would have to guide them.

I stumbed across a site dedicated to it. It even has a page featuring remixes of the title theme.

So I present to you my arrangement of the Knightmare theme.

I really hate that download host.

Unfortunately, I was raised in America so I never got to see all the cool British shows when I was young. No Dr. Who or anything.

The concept of Knightmare sounds pretty cool, though.

On to the mix...

I like this. It has a strong adventure feel to it, not quite epic but certainly exciting. Winds up to a heroic quest, and then suddenly... (1:40) A VILLAIN APPEARS. And things start to get desprate, when... (2:40) Everyone pulls together and manages a victory.

Forgive my imagination. I don't hear music like most people and judge ambience versus chords and drumloops or whatever. I try to apply it to a mental picture show.

This one fit rather nicely. :D

I won't forgive your imagination. I applaud it. That's exactly what I hope to achieve with my music, stirring the imagination. Thanks

As for not quite being epic, I'm still experimenting with my new stuff (I got cubase and some swanky vsts as early Xmas presents) and I'm still trying to get to grips with the software.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I used to remember Knightmare. In fact, I still watch it sometimes on Challenge. The first few series' are the best, when it's all Zelda style top down.

One problem. Where's the link to your remix?

I knew a guy who remixed this theme once, I mean I knew him IRL not just online, though it was mostly in FL presets, lol, he was a bit of a n00b for music making, though decent at vinyl spinning.

Yep, I used to remember Knightmare. In fact, I still watch it sometimes on Challenge. The first few series' are the best, when it's all Zelda style top down.

One problem. Where's the link to your remix?

Since the migration to vBulletin links are no longer highlighted. It's in the first word in the first post.