Boxing Day (Canada/Britain/Australia's Saner Black Friday)

Xelebes

So, anyone planning to take advantage of sales on Boxing Day? Not sure what will be out there on sale - though I know some stores are going to advertise some leather chairs for 70 bucks and stuff like that. Don't know what is being sold on the electronics stores so we'll see what bargains are out there.

across the years over here boxing days has become more and more a myth. Sometimes during christmas holidays they increase their prices, then on boxing day they put them back at the original price. There isn't even money to save anymore. Best sales are two weeks afterward in shopping center, until the middle of january, or out of business sales for stores that didn't made enough money during holidays

There was a 42" Samsung flat panel Plasma HDTV advertised for 1299.99, which is damned near half the normal price [usually 23/2400], but I checked online and they were already sold out.

And quite frankly, I'm too lazy to fight crowds in a few hours unless I'm 100% guaranteed to get one, which I obviously wouldn't be.

Shame, I've been looking for decent prices on flat panel HDs for a while now.