Megaman X3 Blizzard Buffalo stage remix

Vidilian

For some reason I really liked this tune and it stuck in my mind ever since I played the game a while ago. It had a bit of a christmas feel to it.

I tried to go for a jazzy beginning following into a hip hop version. I'm not sure if everything ties together that well yet though. Comments needed please.

version 3 http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/4xb6x

I think you might be better off just going with the hip-hop version rather than mixing it was that jazzy beginning you were talking about. Also, re-examine your sequencing, because for some reason, the notes sound somewhat like they're a bit off key. It happens, we're all human, could've just been a slip of the mouse or something.

You may like it... but right from the beginning at :03, the piano sounded late and out of the key... :/

I have to tell the truth, I'm finding this boring, myself. Nothing in it really sticks out, you know. It's like humming the same tone for 3 minutes. Maybe a slick piano solo could do the trick.

Also, the percussion for the track sounds out of place. Maybe try using a techno or dance set (correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounded like a regular kit).

Also, in some other spots, the notes were late. I'm not sure if it was done on purpose, or what, but it sounds bad. Keep working with it, spice it up with some ideas of your own.

|GX

Yeah ok, I haven't sorted out the off-keys yet, but I tried to spice it up a bit. Now theres hopefully less boring...ness, and more variety. The late notes were kinda done on purpose to give a jazzy feel but I'll also fix that later aswell. This song may take a while may take a while to get decent since I'm just a beginner but I'm sure it'll get somewhere. My other mix started out crap but got alot better.

Click here to listen!