OCRadio

DJAnubis

dude

that's not everyone

I've got plenty of friends that want to hear certain songs, but fuck it, I don't need it, I'm taking the idea off the drawing board, thanks for making me realise how useless this thing is, I'll just go back to doing my radio show with no ties to OCR, if you're really that cocky to think that everyone in the world can afford a new harddrive, alright, whatever, but I don't, about 15 of my friends can't, so, bai, see you later, I'll be streaming as long as I can. tune in to Invizion FM 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM

dude

that's not everyone

I've got plenty of friends that want to hear certain songs, but fuck it, I don't need it, I'm taking the idea off the drawing board, thanks for making me realise how useless this thing is, I'll just go back to doing my radio show with no ties to OCR, if you're really that cocky to think that everyone in the world can afford a new harddrive, alright, whatever, but I don't, about 15 of my friends can't, so, bai, see you later, I'll be streaming as long as I can. tune in to Invizion FM 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Dude, I really hope that was sarcasm.

Also, Damned, not everyone wants to bother downloading all the songs. Harddrives may be cheap nowadays, but a good internet connection is still hard to come by, and impossible for people who live in more secluded areas.

If they're that secluded, then they don't deserve to participate in the great social commune that is the internet. Fie, I say, on them and their exclusion from our glorious modern society of wires and waves! They choose to live in the dark cave of ignorance and fear, while we, the true sons and daughters on technology, bathe in the radiance of that which is the online world!

If they're that secluded, then they don't deserve to participate in the great social commune that is the internet. Fie, I say, on them and their exclusion from our glorious modern society of wires and waves! They choose to live in the dark cave of ignorance and fear, while we, the true sons and daughters on technology, bathe in the radiance of that which is the online world!

omg u elitist D:

omg u elitist D:

that's kind of what I was thinking on that first post by "The Damned", plus, why is this topic still active, it seems as if people care a bit too much about their own opinions and life stories to just leave a topic alone. P.S. it's not like I'm actually doing it just straight OCRemixes, they are still there, but I've got alot more songs and such to listen to.

that's kind of what I was thinking on that first post by "The Damned", plus, why is this topic still active, it seems as if people care a bit too much about their own opinions and life stories to just leave a topic alone. P.S. it's not like I'm actually doing it just straight OCRemixes, they are still there, but I've got alot more songs and such to listen to.

Uh dude. Calm the hell down. Don't go on a rant if one person doesn't really care about the radio show. What you should have done is said "good for you." and then said what you were planning on playing soon.

Uh dude. Calm the hell down. Don't go on a rant if one person doesn't really care about the radio show. What you should have done is said "good for you." and then said what you were planning on playing soon.

nah, I'm just saying, fuck it, I can't get support, I can't get mirrors, I can't get hosting, this is running off of my server in my house, I need not run it if I can't get viewers.

by the way, I'm still playing my radio station at http://invizions.shacknet.nu:8000/listen.pls