2 New remixes (DKC2 and Earthbound)

POCKETMAN

Epic Everglade:

I kinda like the ideas you got going but there's so little production value to this I'm not sure. I've seen you around for a while but I must ask what exactly are you using because for as long as you've been around you should have better production values than this. Everything sounds really wimpy and I know you've got great ideas down you just need to flesh them out a bit more.

Well, the drums seem too much in the background, what you need to do is less use reverb on everything, the more reverb you use the more everything sits in the background. At least you aren't using the default samples. The more I listen to this, the more I think its designed to be background music, the problem with doing OCRemixes is that the intention is to stand on its own as a listenable track. Maybe having a more fleshed out arrangement that lasts longer would help, also have more drums in there, I like those sections.

This is kinda a general statement for both. Awesome composition on both, some really emotive stuff.

If your goin pure orchestral this needs a whole lot more depth. More oomph to the sound and backings.

If your more drums and pop need more of it.

While the composition on both of them are beautiful they both need more to them. More production values all around. Throw in some more stuff to really pull the listener in.

Everything does kinda sound in the background though. For both songs, if you keep the reverb, throw some flutes or violins over the top playin a melody.

The earthbound track sounds like Mitsuda!? For the earthbound one, listen to JameS George's Visions of Kin' track. It's simple yet highly emotive. Def similar set ups between the two. Except at the moment this track doesn't have all the elements that really grab the attention of any listener.

EDIT: dude i'm really like the earthbound mix. Very moving, sounds like it from an anime. I def think it's the better of the two, and has the potential to be something really sweet.