The Worst NES games you can come to think of...

kidThunder

I don't know.. NES was the f'n golden age of licensed movie/comic/cartoon games.

Tiny Toons was a nigh gaming masterpiece of its time (I'd say I had more fun with Tiny Toons than even Super Mario at times), Duck Tales was awesome, RoboCop was pretty hardcore in both difficulty and gameplay, Batman is probably THE best Batman license game ever created, and even Chip and Dale was pretty fun.

And I liked Tom & Jerry even though it had the typical insanely tough gameplay where you die if you touched anything.

God, just grab a random NES game off the ENTIRE catalog and I bet you'll pull a crap game...yes, a lot were bad. But...Bebe's kid, I can't remember if thats for the NES or SNES, but it was TERRIBLE.

Definitely SNES. It is the second worst game for SNES imo. Rise of the Robots is the worst for me. Both are horrible.

Mystery Quest...every other game in here is nothing in comparison. In this game, your character dies just for you playing it. Invincibility is gained by collection an "S.O.S" symbol, which only exists so that you know that the GAME knows that it's as good as dead.

That didn't make sense, but neither does Mystery Quest....