Tales of the Abyss - "karma"/ Meaning of Birth

Ikuaod2

Good day to whoever reads this. I have never made a request before, but I did read the guidlines about this. I was hoping someone could do a remix of the track "Meaning of Birth" or the english intro, since they are pretty the same thing. I don't like the "midi" sound of the original track, it would sound much better with either instrumental or piano.

To hear this song, here is a link to it on Blue Luguna to hear it: http://bluelaguna.net/music/tales-of-the-abyss-ost-soundtrack/mp3s.php It's track 418.

I heard a piano version of it on Youtube that sounded great. I really like the sound of the song, just not the track version with the "midi-ness" to it. Anyway, if anyone has time and/or likes the track too, please by all means make a remix.

Thank you for the time to read this request.

• 2 weeks later...

MIDI can sound good too, it's just the majority of people are too lazy to make such details using a format such as that.

This is a sound request. Though there was a version of it further in the game rearranged into a sort of battle theme (that sounded a bit too happy considering the situation it was used in I won't say...)

But yeah, I may take up on this.

• 3 weeks later...

The battle with Luke and Asch theme is the one I am talking about. Which Blue Laguna has:http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/tales-of-the-abyss-ost-soundtrack/418+meaning+of+birth.mp3

The MIDI isn't bad...It would sound so much better orchestrated or something with a stronger sound. If you do have the time to work on this, it would be much appreciated MaliceX.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...