The Adventures of Bobo 2 (completed)

Fungus_Foot

A while back, I asked for musical submissions for a freeware game I was working on. Its been a long time coming, but the release is finally here!

The following members gave me some fantastic submissions:

SirRus

Skrypnyk

Cerrax

Chavous

The Adventures of Bobo 2 is closely based on the old NES class puzzle game called the Adventures of Lolo.

Screenshots of Bobo 2 in action:

screen1wu3.th.jpg

screen2cc6.th.jpg

screen3yu2.th.jpg

screen4pl1.th.jpg

I'm still working on the game's webpage that will have an in depth explanation, so you'll have to skip straight to the download. Fortunately, there is a tutorial section that I highly recommend everyone play to get the hang of how this game works (its actually a little complicated for a puzzle game).

Now, on to the FAQ!

Q: Hey! Where's my level editor?!

A: Hold yer horses, its coming along in the next couple of weeks. I'll have to make a special executable for playing custom maps that you'll need to download as well.

Q: Will this game run on my Mac/Linux/TI-86/Cell phone/Microwave Clock?

A: Unfortunately, no. The game only runs on Windows XP. (Well, it might work for 98, never tried it. Knock yourself out.)

Q: I found a bug and now my computer is a crater

A: Unfortunate, but not entirely unexpected. Considering that the entire debug team consisted of me, I'm sure there are some problems still floating around (the game won't harm your computer, calm down). If you do find a bug, or experience slow down, please see my email address below.

Q: My game runs slow.

A: I have heard reports from the demo that some people's computers run the game fine, but very slowly. This is a problem that I haven't been able to reproduce on any machine, and I've tried to do some optimization of the game. If you are experiencing a slow game, please email me your computer's specs and what not at:

nebslilypad@hotmail.com

If the game needs it, I will make future re-releases that include bug fixes and optimization.

Thanks so much guys! Feel free to ask any questions and what not.

So, finally, here's my website with the download link:

www.nebslilypad.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The tutorial ran without any problems. It's after completing level eight on summer, when it transitions to level nine it'll crash. Or level nine will load fine, but if you quit it it'll crash. Or if you complete level nine it'll crash.

All the error says is that 'this program encountered a problem and needs to be closed.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...