VOCR2: Knuckes Chaotix [Results]

Malcos

Ok, got everyone's last minute versions. I'll get everything sorted out, voting will be able to start within the next 18-24 hours. All the best to the entrants. Don't forget when voting to give reasons why you have voted for those particular vocalists, and no public discussion of what tracks you liked on this thread please. I'll be editing the first post tomorrow anyway to include more information on how to vote (same system as last time for those who remember).

Ok, got everyone's last minute versions. I'll get everything sorted out, voting will be able to start within the next 18-24 hours. All the best to the entrants. Don't forget when voting to give reasons why you have voted for those particular vocalists, and no public discussion of what tracks you liked on this thread please. I'll be editing the first post tomorrow anyway to include more information on how to vote (same system as last time for those who remember).

Nice. :)

4 entries, eh? This is going to be either very close, or very far off. Exciting, isn't it?

Aww...too bad on the "no public discussion" rule. It would've been cool if I was able to directly comment/compliment the entrants early on. Looks like this thread is going to be quiet for a few days until voting is over.

SB, glad you dig my work. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Dang, only 4 participants this time around. I was sure there'd be some last minute entries. This will be fun though! Too bad we can't comment on each other's work. Like SB said, it's gonna be really quiet around here.

Anyhow, again, good luck everyone! I really look forward to listening/voting.

Just voted. I know it'a already been said, but every entry was unique and quite well done. It was more difficult to decide my votes than it may seem, and I hope my feedback is useful to you all when you read it.

P.S. I need a real microphone, BADLY.

Lol DUH! I didn't even give a date for the voting to end. I've set it for March 11th, I think a week should be enough.

Well all the participants have already voted! I'm gonna ask one of the mods and see if it's ok to do a post in the general thread, I think this needs more public attention!

Oooh...more exposure...I'm not sure whether to be excited or scared. Nonetheless, a week + general thread = great balls of fire. I hope the mods agree since this round is clearly overlooked compared to the first one. Just compare the number of views and enterants.

BTW...I think you're on to an interesting idea/rule, Malcos. If the mods accept, I think it would be cool to move any compo to the general thread as soon as the voting process begins. Of course, that is if the organizer of the compo asks for more exposure. Then, they can move the compo thread back to this sub-forum after the voting process is over. I know it requires more work....

I'm itching to comment on the performances of the rest of my fellow vocalists, since it's obvious in my eyes on who sang what. It's hard to hold my tongue, but I will. :)