I'm Here (Rapped over Streets of Rage Round 8 The Lost Soul.)

Red Rum

people don't respond unless alot of people viewed it, ill contribute tho cause i've been there. the mike has too much high frequnecies, in order for this to be accepted, it has to have a melody of a vg. Anyway, the sylables (i can't spell) seem really forced to fit, your rapping lacks true emotion and i think that's what sells records. the beat isn't bad, and the end seems really ignorant, kinda like people cant have opinions on what seems to be your art. Also, the vocals are incredibley dry, most tracks ive heard have the vocals filled with effects and equalizers. In all honesty, i never really liked rap with a very few exceptions, but this song just isn't for me. Im sorry, but i think you should retool.

I love SoR soundtrack, and this is one of my favorite songs in it, but...

The recording quality is poor... sometimes it seems that you got too far away from the mic.

From what I could understand, your lyrics... *sigh*... suck! (I'm not a native English speaker, so understanding rap and such is not that simple task) Also the rhymes seemed quite bad ones!

However, your idea is good! I prefer VG remixes without lyrics, but I have already done exceptions! ;)

I'd really like if you take a simple non-rap remix approach for this song, but it's your choice! I'll be waiting for new versions!

The beat's pretty cool. But your delivery could use some work. You get off beat sometimes. Which makes not very convincing when you keep saying you're the best. And that brings me to the lyrics. You sound like u tryna be gangsta but throughout the song its like just keep complainin. I think the biggest problem is that with the format you got goin now its hard to take you seriously. Work on your lyrics and your delivery and who you are and how you wanna present yourself and more people'll be feelin your stuff.

But yeah good job on the beat and stuff. I always get a lil excited when i see someone's doin a rap on ocr.

I don't like the gay bashing, but you're not here to win a PC award, so straight to some real comments:

At first get youself a decent micropone. I just love the Shure SM 58. And it isn't too expensive. I think your voice doesn't sound bad with the current mic already - you'll be surprised how it sounds with a decent mic!

As mentioned by 2P, your delivery needs work: Try and try that thing again until you're exactly on the beat. Then record yourself at least twice to add more depth. Also try sounding not as insecure and avoid stuff like that it makes you sad if anyone thinks your track would be garbage. Of course you take your music from the heart, but you shouldn't mention you're sad if someone doesn't like it. Just pretend you don't care. (Ultimate Artist Rule #1)

I love SoR soundtrack, and this is one of my favorite songs in it, but...

The recording quality is poor... sometimes it seems that you got too far away from the mic.

From what I could understand, your lyrics... *sigh*... suck! (I'm not a native English speaker, so understanding rap and such is not that simple task) Also the rhymes seemed quite bad ones!

However, your idea is good! I prefer VG remixes without lyrics, but I have already done exceptions! ;)

I'd really like if you take a simple non-rap remiwx approach for this song, but it's your choice! I'll be waiting for new versions!

Damn dude, don't hold back!