Sonic Adventure Project

electric concerto

logo.gif

Sound of Super Sonic - A Sonic Adventure (1&2) Remix Project

Auditions have officially started for this project.

Auditions are going to be judged on a very stingent basis to insure that ultimate quality goes into this project, so if you audition, make sure it is of the highest quality standard. If you have an OCRemix, you may audition with that, but be aware that it doesn't always mean instant acceptance. Remember that just because an audition is rejected, it doesn't mean the audition can't be redone and reauditioned. Any remixer can audition as many times as possible.

Even with auditions, due to the excess amount of projects, this project won't start until at least June/July. Any and all accepted remixers also would need to say "OK, I'm ready" before any deadlines are established. This way it's fair to everyone.

I will be hosting all music, sources and remixes. I will have an upload form for the remixers.

Having an accepted remix on either OCR or ThaSauce is highly recommended, but no longer required.

Each remixer is allowed up to two songs on the playlist to remix. Songs are taken on a first come first serve basis and are permanent, so pick your song carefully before requesting.

Please Note:

- Auditions are now in progress for remixers and production & design.

- The genre is electronica based, i.e. trance, dance, ambient, techno, etc.

Project Forum:

http://sos.e-concerto.net/forum/

Tracklist and Remixer List:

http://sos.e-concerto.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

Remixer Auditions:

http://sos.e-concerto.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Production & Design Auditions:

http://sos.e-concerto.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Mind waiting a bit. Some projects are trying to finish, which will give you a lot of artists once they are done.

I gotta say, I agree with Arek. How many projects are we up to now? Well its more than ten, and so many remixers are waaaay to busy to join yet another project.

I'd be interested, but not until I finish doing at least my Crescendo To Chaos stuff and get my exams over and done with.

Mind waiting a bit. Some projects are trying to finish, which will give you a lot of artists once they are done.
I AM waiting, I just wanted to snag the OST before someone else did :P . Trust me, I'll give the artists who are interested plenty of time to finish other projects before they have to start worrying about this one.

Make yourself very familiar with this then, if you wish to be the one running the project.

Instead of contacting darkesword, I am thinking you will need to contact Larry and Zircon.

Any mods that read this, mind changing the link in the guidelines thread that is stickied here by darkesword to this. The URL in the thread darkesword made links to the old boards.

I just joined this network today and I'm very interested in doing some stuff like this, I'll compose a/some solo remix(es) and submit them here to see if i'm qualified, but my band has done some remixes of some video game stuff and I've written songs in software like Reason/FLStudio--but I love SA, I just recently rebeat that game [i think 2 or so weeks ago]

Including Sonic Adventure 2 into the project is negotiable... Sonic Adventure 2 only has a few songs worth remixing, where Sonic Adventure has a whole lot of them.

Heh. I'd actually put it the other way around, personally... A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup could be turned into a fun backing for some improv sax or something.

It's extremely hard to find the SA2 ost too. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

To buy or what? I know of several sites that have it up for streaming/downloading... dunno how it's in stock for purchase at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...