MIDI Keybored Sustain

Synth

So, everyone knows that you can't use a sustain pedal in Fl with a midi controller by defualt. My susain pedal is midi enabled. Is there a certain sustain peramater I can link it to to enbale sustain?

I once linked it to the Sustain in the ADSR filter in the fl soundfont player. But once I release my pedal, the sound keeps on going, so that dose not work.

So, everyone knows that you can't use a sustain pedal in Fl with a midi controller by defualt.

What? No...

I found a generic [but Italian-made!] keyboard sustain pedal at a thrift store for $5 and hooked it up to my keyboard, and it worked instantly, I didn't need to change anything.

Looking at the MIDI options though, now. Hit F10, and check off "Support hold and sustenuto"

Easy!

What? No...

I found a generic [but Italian-made!] keyboard sustain pedal at a thrift store for $5 and hooked it up to my keyboard, and it worked instantly, I didn't need to change anything.

Looking at the MIDI options though, now. Hit F10, and check off "Support hold and sustenuto"

Easy!

WHoa thanks! Quite a few people told me it wasnt possible a few years back. Is this a new feature?