"Carthage" - new UNTS with a bit of desert flavor

OverCoat

this is the thanks I get f

What do you need thanks for; you make music because you want to, need to, have to...

UNTS UNTS UNTS

So yeah, fucking great song, I really dig it. It's fast, it's dark, it's bad. Dumbshit always seemed a bit too muddy/full to me, but this hits the nail right on the head.

Moar plz.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to separate that from my actual post for comedic impact :P

This is really really compelling stuff. I feel like when you use the kick for fills it sounds really off - too boomy and full. During the beat I feel like it could be better too - a track like this needs the perfect kick more than most other genres, but I don't think it detracts enough for this not to be enjoyable.

Seems like the track is kind of based on just those two sounds (the wind instrument sample and the FM-fart-thing), which fits really well for the theme I think. Nice going - the hats/tambourine line are excellent. And it's really hard to tell if this is psycho-acoustic or not, but if the tempo is changing slowly over time, that's a nice touch, but I'm not sure psytrance dance party audiences appreciate that kind of thing.