Pokémon R/B/Y - Rocket's Carnival

Dr. Rod

Well, after experimenting with Thunder Stone for a while, Ive finally found a real theme I wanted to put it into: circus music. Right now this has sort of a dark/ghost carnival feel to it, though Im kinda stuck as to how to improve from here, especially with the technical aspects of it.......which is why I need your comments : ) Any advice you can give on whats good and whats bad would be incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance : )

Heres the remix: http://lightningrt.googlepages.com/RocketsCarnival.mp3

And heres the original: http://lightningrt.googlepages.com/TeamRocketHideout.WAV

Oh yeah, I probably shoulve mentioned this earlier, but one of the big issues I wanna make sure I dont have is it being to similar to the original......Im almost positive I have enough variation, but then again Im not totally sure just how far off from the original it has to be.....

Thanx, this finally made panel : )I'll just be doing some minor audio tweaking/mastering during the waiting period. Any ideas on what tweaks would help the overall sound of the mix?

I STRONGLY advise you to not make any changes at this point. When Liontamer posts the song on the thread, very often, he will go ahead and vote on it right then and there. If the mix is not done, request them to pull it off cue liest.

If you do make changes, let them know immediately so that they will know which version to listen to.

hmm.......ok. I thought u could make "Minor fixes that do not alter the arrangement itself (e.g. eliminating clipping, new encoding, fading out a track with an abrupt cutoff)" but I am new to this. I'll leave it alone then : ) Still, feedback is always good, in case I need to rework it later.....

• 3 weeks later...