Luigi's Mansion - Main Theme

Christo

Okay, here goes.

http://media.putfile.com/Luigis-Mansion-Mix

I don't know long that's going to stay on putfile but whatever.

I wouldn't call myself new to Fruity Loops but I've only really been attempting to understand it recently. I've been thinking of doing a remix of the Luigi's Mansion theme for a while and now that I try, I'm stuck D:

I think I got the feel I invisioned the mix having but I need major help fleshing it out and just overall better-izing it. The ending, by the way, was just something I added before I uploaded. I plan on making the song longer.

Spare helps for a noob?

The biggest issues right now are the samples and the overall sequencing....some of the samples are a little rough (especially the bass IMO), and I think the sequencing is a bit too mechanized......some mroe effects like reverb, delay, and even a few more sounds here and there can make the piece more interesting.

On the plus side, I enjoyed the song overall (especially with the scratches), and I think the arrangement is nice thus far. You can build one hell of a remix outta this. Just flesh it out and develop it some more, this is much better than what I first posted in my first WIP : P

I'm loving this so far. its bare, but its a good start. my input would be that i love the drums but put in a little bit of variation here and there. they stay the same the entire time, and even an extra kick or snare or ANYthing makes it that much more interesting to listen to. keep going though, this can be really good.