Orig Remix: Ambiguous Decision to Kill ~weird shortversion~

MaliceX

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=481.0;attach=106 (direct download link)

Timesig: 5/8

90BPM

This song is a remix of a song I composed last year for a MIDI contest at VGMusic. (Contest de la Rocco 6 CROSS SECTION) This remix is made for the KVR April Music Contest 2007, where I actually managed to get my composition to be one of the candidates for picking to 'dissect' for submission.

It is a battle theme of sorts, an 'alternate' one may say... Theme was "Heartache of Battle". I think this should be enough description. Genre is hard to depict.... (IDM/Breakbeat/Gabber)

This song was created in ACID Pro 6.0b though only one LOOP (cut up of course)was used (the drum section in the middle where it's not crazy lol)

Used: Hypersonic 2, Battery 2 (custom constructed kit exclusive for this song), ProtoPSG, Reverb, BuzzRizer Light, Ultrafunk Compressor, Albino, z3ta+, some drumsounds from sample CD's....