New Chiptune Album, "Out There"

RushJet1

http://8bitpeoples.com/discography_gfx.php#8BP076

http://nsf.4x86.com/index.php?p=music

Finally, after many months, I've finished this thing.

You can download the songs from 8bitpeoples.com or my website (nsf.4x86.com). The MP3s are recorded straight off SLiVeR's NES, so if you want to hear those, go for it! NSFs are also provided for people who don't care / don't have the bandwidth.

I'm glad that with this album I could actually design some sounds around the actual NES hardware's flaws and incosistencies that emulators don't pick up. Many thanks to SLiVeR for helping me out there!

These are links to the NSFs- the MP3s can be downloaded at the links at the top of this post.

01-Out There

02-Nebula

03-The Voyage

04-Asteroid Run

05-Forgotten_Planet

06-Fighting for Control

07-Tension

08-Rocket Flight

09-Unknown Sector

10-Story of the Constellations

Just downloaded them and threw them in queue behind what I'm currently listening to. I'll let you know what I think once i get through all of 'em.

Also damn, 10 tracks. That's a lot for an 8bp release ;]

EDIT: I AM ON TO YOUR TRICKS, MISTER. Forgotten Planet is basically a remixed version of Sea of Memories :]

EDIT: I AM ON TO YOUR TRICKS, MISTER. Forgotten Planet is basically a remixed version of Sea of Memories :]

Sea of Memories? You mean "Aquatic Ghosts" from CompoST 36 (`・ω・´) But that's fine. All or most of the content my albums are redone compo tunes. Xerxes does the same thing.

This is cool though, thanks for offering it in NSF format. Usually I don't get 8bitpeoples albums because mp3 is a gigantic waste of space. This is a very cool album, brand new but at the same time totally authentic oldschool. I never liked the NES much compared to the sound of the Genesis or C64 but it can sound very nice, like here, or some of chibi-tech's insane experimental stuff. You two are still pretty stylistically different though despite using the same 5 channels for everything (・∀・).