*NO* Top Gear 3000 'Freeway Freestyle'

djpretzel

Hey, this one starts out pretty cool. Don't care for the synth at first, but that's a preference thing. I'm actually semi-enjoying this one, at least compared to the rest of the stuff I've had to listen to today. Okay, well I've gone through the whole thing now, and I've had nothing to comment on. I don't know if that's good or bad.. I guess it means there's just nothing remarkable in the mix. Straight forward techno, nothing exciting or interesting.

Vote: No

I listened to the song a couple of times on Sunday, then came back to it today (Tuesday). Upon listening to it, I thought "Wow, this ain't too bad for a NES mix." Then I read that it's SNES mix... hmmmmmm.

*listening again* I think I'd better get the original for comparision... *heads to Zophar's* Damn, no dice. They've got TG, but not TG 3000. I d/l'd it anyway, but the song in question isn't in there. *sigh* Oh well.

I wanna say yes, because it's really not that bad, but I'd like to reserve judgement until I can get my ears on a copy of the original .spc. I have a funny feeling it really doesn't deviate from the original that much.

Can any of you fellas help me out?