PRC94 - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's V's imagination! (Flying Hero)

Rexy

Aww I was expecting cheesy trance....

Regardless, very awesome entries from what Iv heard so far. Will register then vote

EDIT: umm... I just submitted my vote, and got a little 'Vote saved' message, which is all fun and dandy... but the ability to vote again turns up down the bottom. Programmers may want to check that out. If I revote, would that submit a new vote, or overwrite my old vote... in which case I'd want to have the ability to check out my old vote. Other than that, very nice interface, nice work on the suggestion analoq.

Voting is over. And now, who flew off with first place? It's time we found out.

Total number of mixes - 4

Total number of votes - 16

Highest possible score - 48

Chickenwarlord claimed the last place wooden spoon with 11 points.

FiremanJoe et al and Nutritious both debuted in second place with 30 points each.

And the winner of PRC94 is analoq with 34 points!

It had to be ironic - the guy who did the new website system had to be the winner of this compo. Still, nice work with what you did back there, and welcome back as well. I'm intrigued to know what source tune you would pick for PRC95, so either PM me or we could discuss it on MSN (and I WILL be there for once, lol).

With that in mind, I will meet you on Friday for PRC95. Until now, play safe and don't do any Superman impressions.

I'm suprised FJ's peice wasnt as well received... Seriously, the lyrics were stupid/crazy as hell! How can you resist 'I dont run Windows, its a crappy OS, Custom made colour coded woodblocks for me thanks'. I'l get him to paste the full lyrics in here....

That said, Analoq's was quite tasty, looking forward to next PRC: WTF may be joining in :D

V, I thought he (they?) did pretty well. Four points from first place shows that. I even suggeted them in my vote to go sub it to OverLooked Remix because it sounds clever and witty enough to be able to be shown there.

I mentioned it in my vote and I'll say it again; is it me or do some of those lyrics remind me of Conker?

mm, Conker. ;)

Thanks guys, especially V, for walking me the way through the process. I'm looking forward to entering more community comps in future. Thanks again to ToN and Jildon and congrats to analoq.

We might sub it to OLR, but I've got a few changes in mind first.

I'll be back to find out next comp's theme...*how about Pikmin?*