PRC94 - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's V's imagination! (Flying Hero)

Rexy

The mixing stage is over! And now, it's time to go to the voting stage.

This is going to be really different from what we've had in the past, so read carefully. All voting will take place at ThaSauce through here. This is what you need to do -

1. Sign up there if you haven't done so already.
  2. Select three mixes and rank them from first to third.
  3. While not essential, a reasoning can be written to elaborate on your decision.
  4. Click "submit vote" and watch the fireworks fly by.

You have until May 22nd at 4:59AM EST to vote. The winner gets to choose the source material for PRC95!

analoq - goodbye, rachel

Chickwarlord - Fluffy Flight

FiremanJoe f/ ToN and Jildon - Flying

Nutritious - Frequent Flyer Miles

The People's Remix Competition 94

PRCv4-16

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition! PRC93's Eek the Cat related competition resulted with the first Win-By-Default scare since PRC74, with V optingly taking the prize.

For PRC94, he made this uncanny decision to go for a game that not very many people know about at all. In fact, even I was baffled when I first saw his choice. Can this be some kind of platformer that didn't leave Japan's shores?

PRC94_prc94.png

This next PRC honors will go to a flying something or other. Dont know what it is, or what the game is, all I'm working with is the cool image from (Snesmusic.org). and I listened to the SPC, and found (this song). its short as hell, but catchy!! Hoping to hear some crazy mixes of this.

Here ya go, cya!

Flying Hero: Bugyuru no Daibouken - Continue

SPC

Sorry guys, we're still stuck with an SPC. But this time I'm prepared to have some dedication, because all I've got left to do now is a viva when it comes down to college work. The MP3 and MIDI will actually come, trust me.

Before we move onto the rules, I want to state that for this PRC we're going to try a new format. The times will still be the same as ever, and the only real change in this is the voting, which we will explain when we get round to it. I want to offer my thanks to analoq for offering hosting operations from ThaSauce. The link you require is right here.

Now that that's over...

GOOD LUCK!

Fine Print:

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. There is no limit on entry format or file size, but length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed.
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by NEXT SATURDAY, May 19th at 4:59am Eastern US Time. Alternatively, you can also email your submissions over to submission@doulifee.com, though it would also help if you put forward a reminder in the thread.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. The winner of the previous contest may not enter an eligible mix, but his/her vote will count double.
  7. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they receive a free first place vote added onto their score.

Doulifée's PRC Archives! If you need help with hosting your mix, contact myself or Doulifée, and we'll help you out.

The mixing stage is over! And now, it's time to go to the voting stage.

This is going to be really different from what we've had in the past, so read carefully. All voting will take place at ThaSauce through here. This is what you need to do -

1. Sign up there if you haven't done so already.
  2. Select three mixes and rank them from first to third.
  3. While not essential, a reasoning can be written to elaborate on your decision.
  4. Click "submit vote" and watch the fireworks fly by.

You have until May 22nd at 4:59AM EST to vote. The winner gets to choose the source material for PRC95!

analoq - goodbye, rachel

Chickwarlord - Fluffy Flight

FiremanJoe f/ ToN and Jildon - Flying

Nutritious - Frequent Flyer Miles