Forum username change requests

Liontamer

Really, she should start remixing again...

I was wondering about username changes - if I change my username, can I add something like "formerly Dafydd" to my "real name" field? Speaking of which, are things like "X Project Coordinator" added to the real name field or by some other means? I know I've been lazy for the past 6 months or so, but I'm a project coordinator, and there's nothing about in my userbar.

You receive the "X Project Coordinator" in your User Title (only editable by staff) if your project shows that it's likely to be completed. The only incomplete projects that have this AFAIK are the Tales project, zircon's FF7 project, TO's Doom 2 project, and my project. I know these projects will be completed, no question, which is why we get leeway. When other projects are very close to completion and demostrate that, then custom title shall forever be EMBLAZONED under your name.

In other words, get crackin'. :lol:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like a name change whenever possible, please. I thought of something short and sweet -after- I came up with amarriedmegaphone, plus it symbolizes two things that I love, Sonic the Hedgehog and the Bone comic by Jeff Smith.

So please, when you have time, make it MechaFone.

Edit:Took me a minute to realize the change. Thank you!

edit2 crap, now I need a new line of sigs...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i thought it was a pun with Vicodin and Dr Cody :-P

:P Nah, I was very interested in Web/Software Design for a good while until i stumbled into OCR, and Computer hardware. Halt has always been a favorite word of mine. simply because it was used in the olden days, of med evil times.

Alot of people thought it had to do with Codein XD. :P

But yeah, just time for a change.

I could use some vicodin right now though, damn jammed finger, but, eh ill live.