Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I get my username finally changed god damn it?!

I asked a long time ago and was rejected due to reasons I don't want to go over.

I want my username changed from ChaosSorcerer to

Hum4n After All

PLEASE!

Thank you please.

*Sorry for the rudeness in my introduction but I've just been waiting a really long time.

Like 2 years!

Edited by Hum4n After All

• 3 weeks later...

Liontamer , if you were the one who changed my name when I asked in a message to admin@ocr a few days ago, thanks. All I knew was that I asked , went to the bathroom , came back , and had a new name. My jaw dropped. Very impressive (whoever it was if it wasn't you).

edit: you know my reasons.

Can I get my username finally changed god damn it?!

I asked a long time ago and was rejected due to reasons I don't want to go over.

I want my username changed from ChaosSorcerer to

Hum4n After All

PLEASE!

Thank you please.

*Sorry for the rudeness in my introduction but I've just been waiting a really long time.

Like 2 years!

Um, OK, but shut up next time. I don't know why you have to be rude, but I've got nothing to do with it. Instead of leaving a note explaining your rudeness, just delete your rudeness.

Liontamer , if you were the one who changed my name when I asked in a message to admin@ocr a few days ago, thanks. All I knew was that I asked , went to the bathroom , came back , and had a new name. My jaw dropped. Very impressive (whoever it was if it wasn't you).

edit: you know my reasons.

I was awake.

Um, OK, but shut up next time. I don't know why you have to be rude, but I've got nothing to do with it. Instead of leaving a note explaining your rudeness, just delete your rudeness.

If you knew why then you'd understand.

All I can say is that it was ridiculous.

Thanks for changing it though.

For that I'll buy you a shot.

• 2 months later...

Hello.

When Possible, I'd like my forum username changed to "DinnerTIME!" (obviously don't include the inverted commas). I've checked that it is available.

Thanks. If I'm ever in America I'll send a carton of Coopers Pale Ale through to whoever is responsible. SA's Finest! Or maybe Vintage....

• 3 weeks later...

I would very much like to have my user name changed from WisdomCube to Invertcube as at the time I created my user name I was still searching for a name I would keep forever on any website. As some of you might know I got wisdomcube from Aqua Teen Hunger Force but Invertcube is completely original and my own.

• 1 month later...
Yes, I'd like to request a username change...I'd like to go from my current username, which has put me through a lot of trolling, to Lews Therin Kinslayer if it's not too much of a bother...the trolls are right, my username is outdated, and I'm not even into that show anymore...thanks much...if there is too much text in that...than just Kinslayer is fine...I really hope you'll do this for me, before I get really agitated with some of the population here.

I think you ought to know that even if you changed your name, if you post the same way as you do currently, or respond to posts the same way as you do currently... You'll still suffer regardless how awesome a name you decided to go under. Just ask luketheXjesse/Epitaph as in the former name, he was relegated to being a punching bag, where as now as epitaph; not so much because he got "cooler" so to speak. Basically he has altered his posts where he's less enticing of a target.

Also you should just man up and not take things around here too seriously; or should I just say in OT...

oh yeah imo kinslayer is so incredibly cliché you'll be eaten alive...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, many years ago back when I first discovered OCR, maybe 02 or 03, I created a username Trieason. For whatever reason, I used a password I could not remember, and an email that apparently was something different from what it should of been. Which was Trieason@gmail.com. I was hoping to lend my voice to future remixes, but refuse to do this under any other name other than the one I originally created for music. Trieason was my creation from Tri from Tritoch, and eason from Reason, the program I started with. If a moderator can help me retrieve my old name, I would be most greatful. Thank you.

I wanted to take this time to thank Liontamer for the assistance in getting me back my much loved username, its been way too long. Its quite empowering everything working out so smoothly and having the "road opened up" as far as using the name I always intended for the site, and for future things to come. I said I would be grateful for the assistance, and this post is my small way of showing that appreciation. To OCR's community, and to the moderators who help keep it running smoothly, Thank you. Its good to be back. :D