Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 3 months later...

Hey there!

Had this account a while but never did anything with it; I'd like to start getting involved, but first I need the right artist name, haha.

That said, my artist name is S0LV0 (that's spelled with zeroes), can I get my name changed to that? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Had this account for a while, and plan on using it sooner or later. So I would like to request a name change.
Change from what I have to BlueChoco, which I've used in various places. Mostly as I try not to be, that hard to find on various services. 8-)

I've been meaning to ask for a while, but you can say holidays are a rather busy rush of everything. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I recently re-branded myself as an artist to be a tad more professional, as I need to separate myself from my old mixes.
Could I possibly get my name changed from 'xXCrush40Xx' to 'CyclonX' (Keep the caps exactly like how they are)?

Much appriciated! :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not realizing this thread was here, i made a new account (twice over the years) as i o

Wanted to change names.. oops.  Anyway,  Id like too keep my current name and account but is there a way i can get my join date and post counts from my previous accounts (Nintendo_Ace, SciRe) added to this one?   Thanks!   

P.s. i no longer have passwords  for those two accounts, they can be deleted entirely.

39 minutes ago, TSori said:

Not realizing this thread was here, i made a new account (twice over the years) .    Id like too keep my current name and account but is there a way i can get my join date and post counts from my previous accounts (Nintendo_Ace, SciRe) added to this one?   Thanks!   

All set, @TSori. Email me if you need help getting into your account, since the password matchs the oldest one now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

Is it possible for you guys to change my name from Rotheos to Knes? Knes is my producer name on SoundCloud and I've decided that I want that to be my name for everything I do on music sharing websites such as this one. Thanks, much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, Rotheos said:

Hi there,

Is it possible for you guys to change my name from Rotheos to Knes? Knes is my producer name on SoundCloud and I've decided that I want that to be my name for everything I do on music sharing websites such as this one. Thanks, much appreciated!

17 hours ago, Xykrotik said:

Heyo,

I'd like to get my alias changed from Nightmare to Xykrotik if you don't mind. Please and thank ya!

All set!

• 3 months later...