Liontamer

Forum username change requests

322 posts in this topic

Hey there!

Had this account a while but never did anything with it; I'd like to start getting involved, but first I need the right artist name, haha.

That said, my artist name is S0LV0 (that's spelled with zeroes), can I get my name changed to that? Thanks!

Had this account for a while, and plan on using it sooner or later. So I would like to request a name change.
Change from what I have to BlueChoco, which I've used in various places. Mostly as I try not to be, that hard to find on various services. 8-)

I've been meaning to ask for a while, but you can say holidays are a rather busy rush of everything. :-)

Hello!

I recently re-branded myself as an artist to be a tad more professional, as I need to separate myself from my old mixes.
Could I possibly get my name changed from 'xXCrush40Xx' to 'CyclonX' (Keep the caps exactly like how they are)?

Much appriciated! :-D

Hey,

I haven't been here in years. Since I compose my own music now, I'd like to be more involved but I'd rather go by my universal username of General Grunt.

I want to start posting some of my original tracks.

Thanks in advance!

Not realizing this thread was here, i made a new account (twice over the years) as i o

Wanted to change names.. oops.  Anyway,  Id like too keep my current name and account but is there a way i can get my join date and post counts from my previous accounts (Nintendo_Ace, SciRe) added to this one?   Thanks!   

P.s. i no longer have passwords  for those two accounts, they can be deleted entirely.

39 minutes ago, TSori said:

Not realizing this thread was here, i made a new account (twice over the years) .    Id like too keep my current name and account but is there a way i can get my join date and post counts from my previous accounts (Nintendo_Ace, SciRe) added to this one?   Thanks!   

All set, @TSori. Email me if you need help getting into your account, since the password matchs the oldest one now.

Thanks!  With the email address updated, i was able to do a password reset and get back in.  I appreciate the help!

3 minutes ago, Mechanical Media Music said:

Can you plz change my name to my full name: Mechanical Media Music

All set.

Hi there,

Is it possible for you guys to change my name from Rotheos to Knes? Knes is my producer name on SoundCloud and I've decided that I want that to be my name for everything I do on music sharing websites such as this one. Thanks, much appreciated!

On 8/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, Rotheos said:

Hi there,

Is it possible for you guys to change my name from Rotheos to Knes? Knes is my producer name on SoundCloud and I've decided that I want that to be my name for everything I do on music sharing websites such as this one. Thanks, much appreciated!

17 hours ago, Xykrotik said:

Heyo,

I'd like to get my alias changed from Nightmare to Xykrotik if you don't mind. Please and thank ya!

All set!