Liontamer

Forum username change requests

314 posts in this topic

i thought it was a pun with Vicodin and Dr Cody :-P

:P Nah, I was very interested in Web/Software Design for a good while until i stumbled into OCR, and Computer hardware. Halt has always been a favorite word of mine. simply because it was used in the olden days, of med evil times.

Alot of people thought it had to do with Codein XD. :P

But yeah, just time for a change.

I could use some vicodin right now though, damn jammed finger, but, eh ill live.

Could I please have my username changed from HyperKnight32 to MichaelTheCrow?

It's the name I use for my music projects and stuff etc. Since I do intend to submit remixes in the near future and be a more active member it'd be nice to have it changed while I'm still a 'newbie'.

I would like to have my name changed to: The Author

I'm quite sure my name changing won't cause the end of the world, and thanks in advance for the name change.

TheChargingRhino likes this

I would like to have my name changed to: The Author

I'm quite sure my name changing won't cause the end of the world, and thanks in advance for the name change.

It probably would.

Hi, could I have my username changed from willrock07 to willrock?

Thanks.

BTW, if its not a problem, I have my first remix to be posted at some point, I would also like my remixer name to be willrock, not willrock07.

Thanks again lol

Edited by WillRock

Can I get my username finally changed god damn it?!

I asked a long time ago and was rejected due to reasons I don't want to go over.

I want my username changed from ChaosSorcerer to

Hum4n After All

PLEASE!

Thank you please.

*Sorry for the rudeness in my introduction but I've just been waiting a really long time.

Like 2 years!

Edited by Hum4n After All

Liontamer , if you were the one who changed my name when I asked in a message to admin@ocr a few days ago, thanks. All I knew was that I asked , went to the bathroom , came back , and had a new name. My jaw dropped. Very impressive (whoever it was if it wasn't you).

edit: you know my reasons.

Can I get my username finally changed god damn it?!

I asked a long time ago and was rejected due to reasons I don't want to go over.

I want my username changed from ChaosSorcerer to

Hum4n After All

PLEASE!

Thank you please.

*Sorry for the rudeness in my introduction but I've just been waiting a really long time.

Like 2 years!

Um, OK, but shut up next time. I don't know why you have to be rude, but I've got nothing to do with it. Instead of leaving a note explaining your rudeness, just delete your rudeness.

Liontamer , if you were the one who changed my name when I asked in a message to admin@ocr a few days ago, thanks. All I knew was that I asked , went to the bathroom , came back , and had a new name. My jaw dropped. Very impressive (whoever it was if it wasn't you).

edit: you know my reasons.

I was awake.

Um, OK, but shut up next time. I don't know why you have to be rude, but I've got nothing to do with it. Instead of leaving a note explaining your rudeness, just delete your rudeness.

If you knew why then you'd understand.

All I can say is that it was ridiculous.

Thanks for changing it though.

For that I'll buy you a shot.

Hello.

When Possible, I'd like my forum username changed to "DinnerTIME!" (obviously don't include the inverted commas). I've checked that it is available.

Thanks. If I'm ever in America I'll send a carton of Coopers Pale Ale through to whoever is responsible. SA's Finest! Or maybe Vintage....

hello everyone i love you all could you make my name all lower case that would be wonderful

Nevermind. Sorry.

Edited by POCKETMAN

I would very much like to have my user name changed from WisdomCube to Invertcube as at the time I created my user name I was still searching for a name I would keep forever on any website. As some of you might know I got wisdomcube from Aqua Teen Hunger Force but Invertcube is completely original and my own.

Yes, I'd like to request a username change...I'd like to go from my current username, which has put me through a lot of trolling, to Lews Therin Kinslayer if it's not too much of a bother...the trolls are right, my username is outdated, and I'm not even into that show anymore...thanks much...if there is too much text in that...than just Kinslayer is fine...I really hope you'll do this for me, before I get really agitated with some of the population here.

I think you ought to know that even if you changed your name, if you post the same way as you do currently, or respond to posts the same way as you do currently... You'll still suffer regardless how awesome a name you decided to go under. Just ask luketheXjesse/Epitaph as in the former name, he was relegated to being a punching bag, where as now as epitaph; not so much because he got "cooler" so to speak. Basically he has altered his posts where he's less enticing of a target.

Also you should just man up and not take things around here too seriously; or should I just say in OT...

oh yeah imo kinslayer is so incredibly cliché you'll be eaten alive...

Um, thanks for the name change. I didn't expect it after deleting the posts, but I'm still glad that I'm known on one site under something different...

Not at all, I'm actually not quite sure how the book pronounces his first name...he's kind of a split personality in the back of one of the main character's minds...

So I heard that saying that I want my username changed into sir Xemic here makes magic happen?

Hey guys, the whole 'Dome' thing on the end is kinda cumbersome. D'ya reckon I could just be 'Proto' from now on? Thanks a bunch! I hope no one has the name already...

gimme my fricken name back

i think someone camped Stan Tuna like 4 years ago, i guess that's against the rules now so i invoke your own powers against you retroactively, give me my name back

please, and thank you very much

Since I'm better known on different websites as Chernabogue and as I'm involved in some OCR projects, could you change my username from Chernabogue54 to Chernabogue ? Thanks.