OCR00753 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Pachelbel's Ganon"

Joe Redifer

For many a year now, this has honestly been one of my top 5 listened to tracks on the entire site. I loved OoT and its music and i LOVE Pachelbel's Canon. This mix absolutely floored me the first time, and to this day I still love it... so thank you many times over.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00753 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Pachelbel's Ganon"
  • 4 years later...

This is simply amazing. Mellow and soothing, yet it has a hint of groove. It's honestly surprising how good this track is considering its age. I really love the warm pianos and guitars, the cellos create just the right amount of ambiance and even melancholy, I suppose. Also digging the panflutes during the chorus and relatively simple but quite catchy beat. It's a definite must-download.

• 3 months later...

I just made an account to say this remix was my favorite one back when it first came out. I pored over all the remixes back in 2002-2003 and I remember this one standing on top of the pack. Its as much as my formative years as Ocarina of Time itself was.