*NO* Super Mario Bros. 'Mario Hiphop' *FT*

orkybash

here is a link to my yahoo group. i dont know if your familiar with groups in yahoo, but everyone seems to have problems with yahoo groups, but i think it is because they join the over populated ones that spam you to hell. I have not yet shown anybody this group, unless they searched yahoo and actually join but i think its empty so you wont have to worry about your email filling up, or any problems people worry about with joining something. Yes you heard right, join. You dont pay or anything like that, you just click a couple links and you are a member, then you can download the mix i tell you i want judged, and then if you dont feel like being a member anymore you click a couple more links and your not a member anymore. its so easy but some people here jumped down my throat thinking they were joining a webring, or a site, or something spamming or costing. its really a walk in the park, no problems.

Also i was planning on having a sort of alter ego here, and this is kind of my more breakbeaty, random, and experimental side. I want the remix credited to "the unkown breakbeater"

thats the link. go to the top right somewhere and it says join group, you go to the bottom of the next page and it says complete membership or join or something like that. then after you've joined the links on the left side should become available. Click the one that says files and i suggest the first two you listen to are the mario hiphop and the ninja gaiden super extendo one. Those two are what I consider the best there speaking in a more properly well done mix way. But you dont have many astyanax remixes here, so i also suggest both of them. And the mario crazy breakbeat, which i am sure will not be accepted, but if it does it will take the place as most breakbeating, most crazy song here. Its just that crazy. But you can just listen to whatever ones you like.

ONE LAST THING,

to get my music, right click and save as. If you just regular click and use explorer or netscape or windows to stream it, it for some reason reduces the sound quality measurably, it alters the tempo a slight bit randomly, and it usually doesnt allow for the whole song.

Anything you can do for me i greatly appreciate. I will maybe if one of these is accepted into judging, after a week or two submit with my usual dj andrew lee name. But i will wait and see how things go.

I PMed him and told him to chosoe one, and he said Mario Hiphop. And btw, I notified him that he won't be able to use two names like he was planning to.

Well, I really would have liked to hear something... more here. All this has in it are drums, the lead, and some bass sound I can barely hear. On the plus side, the drums are pretty interesting, but I just don't think there's enough here to warrent posting.

Maybe if it were extended, the bass made louder, a few instruments added, and some aspects periodically changed up, I'd vote yes. but for now, No