*NO* Space Channel 5 'Up Down Right Left Shoot'

djpretzel

ARRRRGH!!!! I don't know how this mix is gonna go from here, but PLEASE nix the intro! That is the most annoying thing I have ever heard!

Hmmm... the fact that the same idea is repeated throughout the mix isn't helping... though this time the music adds some interest.

I gotta give it to the artist, they did take the time to vary the music somewhat. But the problem is there's still really nothing here musically, especially before 2:15. After that it gets a little better, but what there is is overshadowed by the annoying (IMHO) use of samples.

This *does* use the samples creatively, and if they were decent samples it *might* actually work. but as it is, this 6-and-a-half-minute remix got old after 1.

No

Heh, I started a remix of this song once. I should finish it now that I've

heard this..

The intro is a little hard to listen to, but I mean, that's EXACTLY what the

game is like. I think people who have played and enjoyed the game might

get a kick out of this remix, but I dont personally like it that much. It's

a little too frantic/messy feeling.

MOLOADING...... YES

Ugh - The voice usage is mediocre, and the mixing is painfully not good. Just gets extremely obnoxious after so long. Though, there is an obvious lack of Space Channel 5 ReMixage - As m68030 stated, this mix resembles the actual gameplay quite a bit. I'm torn on this decision - Maybe with better mixing, a yes would be rewarded. Though, it's a NO until I can painlessly listen to this.

Hmmmm...

Well I did expect quite a bit of this mix, the intro could have been done better, but I did like tha panning of the voice samples in this remix. At 03.52 I had a bit of a giggle, the male voice sample was unexpected, and added some much needed variety to the mix.

Well I vote NO. Not bad, but needs to be shorter, and it needed more punch overall with the beat. Needs to be mixed again as well, some aspects are too loud and need to sit more comfortably in the mix.