What the heck?

Hyperion5182

Its a pretty decent sized debate on the EVE online forums thats how i first came across this. They found this while searching a movie currently with the title 1-18-08 all we know about this title is that it was a preview launched with the transformers movie and afaik no others. However it seems this site and anything related to it is not linked with 1-18-08 The way they are being talked about and what they suggested in their final vid (i managed to unlock all the puzzles) Leads me to believe a new game is about to burst onto the scene. But the thing is there has been ZERO buzz about anything related. I was hoping someone here might have a inkling.

If you click on the blue-green star in the lower-left of the sky, it opens an email addressed to van@ethanhaaswasright.com with the subject, "I'm one of you... help me!" I'm assuming it's meant to provide people with hints on solving the puzzles. Anyone tried it out yet?

EDIT: Also of note:

http://ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com/

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2007/07/ethan_haas_was_right.php (SPOILERS)

Well, from what I can gather about the Transformers preview thingie, it's being called the cloverland preivew (I have yet to see the movie, please dont shoot me just yet) but this is interesting, but I'm having trouble getting past the gear thingie on the first page. Is it a loading screen?

BTW that other site EthanHaaswaswrong, they didn't much like the dude.

If you click on the blue-green star in the lower-left of the sky, it opens an email addressed to van@ethanhaaswasright.com with the subject, "I'm one of you... help me!" I'm assuming it's meant to provide people with hints on solving the puzzles. Anyone tried it out yet?

I haven't tried it, but the title of the page does read "look to the stars for help."

Well, from what I can gather about the Transformers preview thingie, it's being called the cloverland preivew (I have yet to see the movie, please dont shoot me just yet) but this is interesting, but I'm having trouble getting past the gear thingie on the first page. Is it a loading screen?

BTW that other site EthanHaaswaswrong, they didn't much like the dude.

you're close...its Cloverfield not Cloverland...and it's just a secret title for now