The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

Just like everybody else, I've been visiting OCR for a long-time; I've been at it for about three years. I finally got the guts to post something, so... here I am. Rock on. Thanks for providing a thread for morons like me. I might just get this forum thing figured out yet.

When you wander into the dangerous jungle known as UnMod, new people, watch out for these people:

Atomic Dog

I don't think I've ever seen Atomic Dog post in UnMod. He certainly isn't a regular there, at any rate.

Formidable: no idea, I never have any use for the id3 tags that winamp doesn't support anyway.

D-Block: Yes, you can use Quicktime, it'll install a browser plugin. But you shouldn't, because it's a waste of OCR's bandwidth.

When you wander into the dangerous jungle known as UnMod, new people, watch out for these people:

Atomic Dog

I don't think I've ever seen Atomic Dog post in UnMod. He certainly isn't a regular there, at any rate.

Formidable: no idea, I never have any use for the id3 tags that winamp doesn't support anyway.

D-Block: Yes, you can use Quicktime, it'll install a browser plugin. But you shouldn't, because it's a waste of OCR's bandwidth.

You are right. Watch out for him in GenDisc. One false move, and he snaps.

Atomic Dog

More the philosophy forum, now that it exists, given that most of the threads he posted to in GenDisc were or became philosophy threads anyway ;-).

Atomic Dog

More the philosophy forum, now that it exists, given that most of the threads he posted to in GenDisc were or became philosophy threads anyway ;-).

Yeah.....Mrmoeo was his blasted name!

Metsubo

Mrmero

Atomic Dog

Radical Dreamer

Little Johnny Urine

..And that's about it.

Does this dude EVER post outside UnMod?

I think once, and then he crawled back to UnMod, leaving some GenDiscers wondering what the hell the unintelligible garble he left behind meant.

Metsubo

Mrmero

Atomic Dog

Radical Dreamer

Little Johnny Urine

..And that's about it.

Does this dude EVER post outside UnMod?

I think once, and then he crawled back to UnMod, leaving some GenDiscers wondering what the hell the unintelligible garble he left behind meant.

I haven't seen him. Maybe he confused himself with one of his own posts and his head exploded.

lol hi! i'm Smasha lol! :lol: I found Ocr a while back and i listened to some songs and they were like AWESOME! :P So then I'm like, GameFAGS sux, im making ocr my home! I've already made some friends here :P , I hope to make more!

This place is soooo cooool! I wanna say thanks to DJPretzel and Proticity and Atomic Dog and Virt and Eccles and the redt of the judges for making this place so cool! You guys rock!

I'd donate to the site, but I don't have any money! :cry: I'm so sorry! :? i'll try not to lis/n the same song more tan three times, okay?

And yeah: NOOBS: DONT SAY HI ANYWHERE BUT HERE< K? WE DONT WANT TO WASTE ANY MORE OF VIRTS BANDWIDTH! :twisted:

k i think this post is done! I hope my sig works!

Hello all, thought I'd post my hello in here just so I can say I did.

I've been around for a while, lurking, I even submitted a remix of my own. (REJECTED!!!) I used to play EverQuest, but am now having lots of fun with the Fillipino Martial Arts. (And working off that EverQuest junkie body, ugh...)

Why did I make a new username? I wanna be free to speak my mind. :wink:

*Stumbles off to Unmod*

Hello all, thought I'd post my hello in here just so I can say I did.

I've been around for a while, lurking, I even submitted a remix of my own. (REJECTED!!!) I used to play EverQuest, but am now having lots of fun with the Fillipino Martial Arts. (And working off that EverQuest junkie body, ugh...)

Why did I make a new username? I wanna be free to speak my mind. :wink:

*Stumbles off to Unmod*

Welcome.

Hello Everyone,

I thought since this is my first time in the forums I'd just say hi to you all. I'm a 21 year old that's actually been coming to this site for a few years now, and I've been a huge fan since I first laid ears on the place. I've made myself a nice collection of CD's from some of the remixes here. Have to say some of my favorite Remixes come from Final Fantasy 6 though, but thats been my all time favorite final fantasy simply because its that game who's music first inspired me to learn to play piano. since then I've learned to play guitar too, shadows theme was my first guitar song :D

Well I should tell you a little more about me.. Ive been married since I was 19 to a beautiful wife I met over the internet. Im originally from Alberta Canada but moved to New Hampshire USA so my wife could be with her family. I have a 14 month old son who actually is a young fan of many of the songs on this site. I'm a pretty nice guy so don't be afraid to make friends with me, I dont bite.

Hello Everyone,

I thought since this is my first time in the forums I'd just say hi to you all. I'm a 21 year old that's actually been coming to this site for a few years now, and I've been a huge fan since I first laid ears on the place. I've made myself a nice collection of CD's from some of the remixes here. Have to say some of my favorite Remixes come from Final Fantasy 6 though, but thats been my all time favorite final fantasy simply because its that game who's music first inspired me to learn to play piano. since then I've learned to play guitar too, shadows theme was my first guitar song :D

Well I should tell you a little more about me.. Ive been married since I was 19 to a beautiful wife I met over the internet. Im originally from Alberta Canada but moved to New Hampshire USA so my wife could be with her family. I have a 14 month old son who actually is a young fan of many of the songs on this site. I'm a pretty nice guy so don't be afraid to make friends with me, I dont bite.

You don't? That's a shame...

K.Virus here...

I'm totally new at all of this. I barely know what I'm doing right now. I've been coming to this site for quite awhile but started reading these things only about...a month ago? I don't know. Anyway, I wanted to join, so I, uh...I did.

So... 'Ello, erryone!

Hey, I'm not exactly a n00b, but what the hell.

Name's SILVERWOLF_87, Live in Oregon and I'm good with computers. Whether it be programming, digital imaging, building, gaming, repairing, or just tweaking, I've done it all. Hell, I even made a computer case out of legos (check my sig).

I also enjoy making things. Mostly maps for games. I'm working on a really kickass warcraft 3 map right now with a few other people from the clan AFO WC3 division. Stay tuned :)

Anyway, I'm working on a remix of my own, but I probably won't submit it, due to the fact that I lack recording equipment for my piano and don't want to learn any music software. I could always use the cheap microphone that I have laying around somewhere :wink:

Hey, I'm not exactly a n00b, but what the hell.

Name's SILVERWOLF_87, Live in Oregon and I'm good with computers. Whether it be programming, digital imaging, building, gaming, repairing, or just tweaking, I've done it all. Hell, I even made a computer case out of legos (check my sig).

I also enjoy making things. Mostly maps for games. I'm working on a really kickass warcraft 3 map right now with a few other people from the clan AFO WC3 division. Stay tuned :)

Anyway, I'm working on a remix of my own, but I probably won't submit it, due to the fact that I lack recording equipment for my piano and don't want to learn any music software. I could always use the cheap microphone that I have laying around somewhere :wink:

I am intrigued by the Warcraft map. TELL. NOW.